BESECURE, a leading provider of Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) services, Cyber Security solutions, Managed Security services, Certification Training and Awareness programs recognized from Enterprise Security Magazine to be among the top 10 Cyber Security Consulting/Services Companies in Europe, trusted by global organizations across telecommunication, financial services, energy industries and other medium - large enterprises to safeguard their information assets including financial information, intellectual property, trade secrets, Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or information entrusted to them by customers or third parties is seeking highly motivated professionals to join our team in Brussels, Belgium.
- Support (L2 & L3) the assigned network scope
- Participate to a 24/7h on-call schedule supporting the assigned network assets.
- Understand business needs and translate them in IT solutions supporting those business needs
- Ensure developed solutions are integrated in the current network topologies
- Ensure that developed solutions are being supported by current processes and existing or new network management tools.
- Build and test low level design documents based on existing high level design and standards documents
- Implement according to existing change processes new network topologies/devices and functionality.
- Ensure standard asset management activities are timely executed for the assigned network assets
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven 5+ year network experience in designing and supporting Cisco based routing, switching and wireless networks including various network, system and user authentication solutions (Cisco ISE and Cisco Anyconnect).
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco routing, switching and wireless topologies and their corresponding devices.
- Proven Cisco routing, switching and working experience
- Proven working experience in configuring and supporting Cisco Wireless networks and Remote Access
- Cisco Professional (CCNP) level routing, switching, wireless and security certifications
- Build and update technical documentation and inventories
- Configure and troubleshoot Wifi networks and protocols
- Analyse and solve complex network issues
- Good knowledge of technical network monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Good knowledge of Configuration Management tools.
- Good understanding of / follow-up on service operation’s needs (SLA/KPI) for the assigned technical domain.
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- Customer focused attitude
- Ability of working independently and be focused to deliver on time and according a fixed planning
- Organized and good presentation skills
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance for attaining the stated objectives
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Flexible and accurate
- Risk conscious
- Capable to operate within a predefined process and procedure framework
- Fluent in English– Good knowledge of Dutch and French is an asset
We offer attractive compensation dependent upon candidate’s experience and qualifications, continues training, career opportunities, integrity in the workplace and an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
We provide an inspiring working environment including breakout/lounge space and a modern building where you can work productively and flourish. Our office benefits from excellent public transport links, with underground station just few minutes away by foot and there are also several trams and buses which pass through the area frequently, making commutes quick and simple.
Applicants receiving an offer of employment will be required to complete an application form and sign a disclosure and authorization for a background investigation which may include a criminal check, education and employment verification.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence